Theodor w adorno was one of the most important philosophers and social critics in germany after world war ii although less well known among anglophone philosophers than his contemporary hans georg gadamer adorno had even greater influence on scholars and intellectuals in postwar germany. Theodor w adorno d r n o german adno born theodor ludwig wiesengrund september 11 1903 august 6 1969 was a german philosopher sociologist psychologist and composer known for his critical theory of society. Unfinished at adornos death aesthetic theory exists as a bundle of drafts and marginalia because of its incompletion and the editorial mish mash of its existing state this is difficult to sum up as a whole especially given that by the two hundred page marker weve made it to half baked rants
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.