In 1921 austria became the first interwar european country to experience hyperinflation the league of nations among other actors stepped in to help reconstruct the economy but a decade later austrias largest bank credit anstalt collapsed. The financial history of interwar austria is one of precedents austria was the first country in europe to suffer from hyperinflation in the 1920s followed by hyperinflation in hungary the more infamous one in weimar germany and finally in poland. A review and links to other information about and reviews of austrian reconstruction and the collapse of global finance 1921 1931 by nathan marcus. Austrian reconstruction and the collapse of global finance 1921 1931 nathan marcus isbn 9780674088924 kostenloser versand fur alle bucher mit versand und verkauf duch amazon. Portaro webovy katalog knihovny document has not been rated yet
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.