Verb we barbecued chicken and ribs we barbecue often during the summer noun grill a steak on the barbecue we plan to have a barbecue for the whole family she invited us over for some beer and barbecue. There are many barbecue joints throughout texas and among them a variety of cooking styles and regional favorites but the traditional texas brisket reigns supreme. Barbecue brb kyoo n 1 a grill pit or outdoor fireplace for roasting meat 2 a a whole animal carcass or section thereof roasted or broiled over an open fire or on a spit b a social gathering usually held outdoors at which food is cooked over an open flame 3 meat or seafood cooked in or served with barbecue sauce trv bar . Plan your next picnic or cookout with bbq recipes from food network for ribs brisket pulled pork chicken fish and more
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.