Description brain cells or neurons are the building blocks of the nervous system they are designed to receive and transmit information the cell body has branching dendrites coming off of it in order to receive signals from other neurons. The brain is fragile and if deprived of oxygen for example from a massive heart attack or through drowning it will quickly and catastrophically degrade leading to irreversible brain death. Heres hope for those who fear they lost too many brain cells to youthful dissipation researchers at cornell university have demonstrated that cells from an area of the brain essential for
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.