Gunboat justice tells the amazing history of the british and american courts that operated in china and japan for over 100 years from 1842 to 1943 the courts tried cases involving high politics to run of the mills traffic cases including cases of murder adultery gun running and treachery. Foreign gunboats forced china japan and korea to open to the outside world in the mid 19th century his most recent work gunboat justice allowed him to bring together all the things he loved the most by writing about the fascinating british and american law courts that operated in china and more other books in the series gunboat . Gunboat justice during the 1800s the british navy had warships stationed along the west coast these warships were some of the most forceful weapons used against the first nations people of bc
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.