The holographic universe principle suggests that were living in a simulated reality essentially it claims our physical world is nothing more than a detailed illusion and while this is unlikely . A holographic universe an idea first suggested in the 1990s is one where all the information that makes up our 3 d reality plus time is contained in a 2 d surface on its boundaries. The holographic principle the idea that a universe with gravity can be described by a quantum field theory in fewer dimensions has been used for years as a mathematical tool in strange curved spaces new results suggest that the holographic principle also holds in flat spaces. According to leonard susskind bad boy of physics our reality is much stranger than it appears to be and life the universe everything might just be a holographic projection is the universe
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.