For the family of master sgt john hartley robertson that miracle happened in 2013 no matter what the world tells them john robertson was 32 when the helicopter he was in was shot down over laos in may 1968 the copter carrying robertson was never recovered and in 1976 he and the other passengers were declared dead. Dna test proves vietnam man is not missing army sergeant army sgt 1st class john hartley robertson went missing following a helicopter crash over laos in 1968 daughter of robertsons sole . John anderson hartley 27 august 1844 15 september 1896 was an australian educator and vice chancellor of the university of adelaide from 1893 to 1896 hartley was the son of the rev john hartley governor of the wesleyan college handsworth birmingham and was born in yorkshire england
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.